PAMI means PHP Asterisk Manager Interface. It is an OOP client for the Asterisk Manager Protocol, implemented in PHP.
Check the slides about writing telephony applications using Asterisk, PHP, and PAGI and PAMI, at the PHP Conference Argentina 2013. You can download the slides, don't forget to see the notes! The complete talk is right there if you missed it :)
Where to find
You can find PAMI:
- Github: https://github.com/marcelog/PAMI
- Packagist: http://packagist.org/packages/marcelog/pami/
- Ohloh: https://www.ohloh.net/p/PAMI
- Freshmeat: http://freshmeat.net/projects/pami
- Binpress: http://www.binpress.com/app/pami/104
- TCP and TLS connections.
- Event Driven (the framework will dispatch events to your listener).
- Lightweight, easy of use, and useful.
- Supports synchronous and asynchronous events (Actions with Responses, and Responses with Events associated).
- Supports SMS via VGMS boards.
- Supports chan_dongle (huawei 3g).
Who uses it?
Read some of the success stories from some of the PAMI users
Also see the README file for more information.