PAMI means PHP Asterisk Manager Interface. It is an OOP client for the Asterisk Manager Protocol, implemented in PHP.
Where to find
You can find PAMI:
- Github: https://github.com/marcelog/PAMI
- Packagist: http://packagist.org/packages/marcelog/pami/
- Ohloh: https://www.ohloh.net/p/PAMI
- Freshmeat: http://freshmeat.net/projects/pami
- Binpress: http://www.binpress.com/app/pami/104
- TCP and TLS connections.
- Event Driven (the framework will dispatch events to your listener).
- Lightweight, easy of use, and useful.
- Supports synchronous and asynchronous events (Actions with Responses, and Responses with Events associated).
- Supports SMS via VGMS boards.
- Supports chan_dongle (huawei 3g).
Who uses it?
Read some of the success stories from some of the PAMI users
See the README file for more information.