PAGI means PHP Asterisk Gateway Interface. It is an OOP client for the Asterisk Gateway Protocol, implemented in PHP.
Where to find
You can find PAGI:
- Github: https://github.com/marcelog/PAGI
- Packagist: http://packagist.org/packages/marcelog/pagi/
- Ohloh: https://www.ohloh.net/p/PAGI
- Freshmeat: http://freshmeat.net/projects/pagi
- Binpress: http://www.binpress.com/app/pagi/105
- Mocked PAGI client to easily test your IVR applications.
- CDR management support.
- Call spool and schedule auto dial.
- Send and Receive Fax.
- Channel Variables.
- Caller ID management.
- Can be used with FastAGI, see FastPAGI
- Nodes, allowing to expect input from the user, play prompt messages, validate input and play error messages, etc
- Node controller, to control and orchestrate the application call flow
Who uses it?
Read some of the success stories from some of the PAGI users
See the README file for more information.